“Black Mold is becoming a bigger problem day by day. Let me explain why you will want to know how to remove mold correctly.”
But first an introduction, you see when fungi attaches itself to a wall of surface such as a bathroom wall, that is a living organism. Not only is this living organism living rent free at your place, the mold is defecating and not cleaning up after themselves.
As you might guess, black mold is toxic, but what you may not know what makes it toxic is the excrement is secretes. You see when clean and remove mold you run the risk of temporarily cleaning the mold. Also, follow this checklist before moving into an apartment, if you want the best cleaning services. Not entirely destroying the organism. In order to remove mold correctly you will need to focus on the source of where the mold is growing from.
“Bottom line is get to the source of the problem and find out where the cause of the black mold is coming from. Look inside wall cavities, cabinetry, attic floors, under rugs and along perimeter walls.”
If you see moisture stains on building materials you may need to remove the building material, if not then use natural cleaning products that will not only remove mold and mildew, but also block the future amplification of black mold. There are natural cleaning products that will clean and prevent the mold from growing back by creating a clear shield on the building material. This creates a bubble that literally will break apart the DNA of the mold and cut off the food source of the black mold spores. This is the best solution for correct mold removal.
Believe it or not black mold is very harmful and can ruin homes and families health. If you are immune compromised, elderly, or have infants you will need to be educated on the mold symptoms and health effects. Take mold seriously and if you have asthma you may also need to be concerned. Black mold is a living organism that is living rent free in your home simply taking up space in your home or office. Natural Cleaning products are excellent solutions and be sure to never use bleach to kill mildew and mold. Bleach is actually more harmful and toxic than black mold.
Upon working on a mold project there was a remediation company who used bleach to clean the home. To be short, upon opening the door and checking the house to see if it was cleaned and ready to be tested my eyes, nose and body went into complete shock. You literally could not breathe. The bleach did zap the mold, but also the cardiovascular system of me the inspector.
Be careful of which products you use to clean black mold. It is recommended to use green cleaning products to remove black mold and also be sure to prevent the future growth by using an organic solution that will maintain the area.
For most cases you may want to use natural cleaning products, but depending on the severity you may need a professional to come in and review the property. Safe Shield is a product which is used by many mold remediation and is all organic which removes black mold but also blocks future growth. The safe solution will help future problematic areas to amplify mold problems in your living quarters.